Cranberry Sauce Recipes
Fed Up Food's Cranberry Sauces are great as a side for your fall meal or on top of ice cream or other desserts.
Classic Cranberry Sauce is a whole berry cranberry sauce made with maple syrup and cinnamon.
Specialty Cranberry Sauce is also a whole berry cranberry sauce and is made with honey and rosemary for a savory twist.
Cornbread & Cranberry Sauce Swirl Muffins
2 C. All-Purpose Flour
1 C. Cornmeal
1 C. Sugar
2 tsp. Baking Powder
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1/4 tsp. Salt
4 eggs or 1 C. Fed Up Foods Smooth Applesauce
1 C. Milk of choice
1 C. butter (melted & cooled)
1 8oz Jar of Fed Up Foods Cranberry Sauce (Classic or Specialty)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk together milk and eggs. Whisk in butter.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry and incorporate. Ensure all dry ingredients are wet, but be sure not to overmix.
- Prepare your muffin pan (grease or use parchment paper cups). Spoon in 2 Tbsp. batter, 1 tsp. cranberry sauce, swirl and repeat once per muffin.
- Bake 15-18mins until centers are just set and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Enjoy with butter or honey. These muffins are even better the second day.
- Eat within 1 week or freeze. Store in fridge to keep fresh longer.