Where to Find?
If you have interest in seeing Fed Up Foods applesauce, pickles, and/cranberry sauce on shelves at your specialty grocery store, food co-op, featured on a menu in your restaurant, etc. let's chat!
Contact Melissa (owner) here.
Current Retail Partners include:
- Stevens Point Area Co-op, Stevens Point, WI
- Agora Makers Market, Stevens Point, WI
- Main Grain Bakery, Stevens Point, WI
- Farm Fresh Xpress, Delivery Service servicing Fox Valley, Sheboygan, & Milwaukee areas.
- Downtown Grocery, Wausau, WI
- Stefano's Slo Food Market, Sheboygan, WI
- Caravan Wine Shop, Stevens Point, WI
- Family Natural Foods, Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- Nueske's Schoolhouse store, Wittenberg, WI
- Slap Bang Bagel, Plover, WI
- The Milk Merchant, Wausau, WI
- The Local Store at Volume One, Eau Claire, WI
- Locally Inspired, Port Washington, WI
Fed Up Foods will be headed to makers markets, summer food festivals, and farmers markets for direct sales.
Find Fed Up Foods at the Stevens Point Area Winter Farmers market nearly EVERY Saturday 8AM-12PM, November through April. Located at the Boys & Girls Club, 941 Michigan Avenue, Stevens Point WI
JUNE 3rd: Local Food Fair at Pfiffner Park 5-9PM
JUNE 23rd & 24th: Ellsworth Cheese Curd Festival
JULY 20th: Wausau Night Market, 5-9PM
AUGUST 17th: Wausau Night Market, 5-9PM