Curried Pickled Zucchini Recipes - Falafel Pita
Fed Up Foods Curried Pickled Zucchini on your next Falafel Pita is going to be the perfect addition to your meal. Here's how to make it...
Curried Pickled Zucchini on Falafel Pita
Serving size 4 adult entrees
Ingredients:-Whole Wheat Pita
-Tarazi Falafel Mix
-2 cups Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro minced
-1tsp garlic powder
-1/8 cup minced onion
-1 Tbsp Cumin
-1/2 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
Dash of Salt and Pepper
Fed Up Foods Curried Pickled Zucchini
- Stir together all ingredients for sauce and put in fridge. Ideally let flavors meld for 20 minutes.
- Prepare your Falafel Mix as instructed.
- Form small balls 3 inches in size and mush into patties, cook in oven or fry in oil as instructed.
- Warm pitas in oven at 200 degree F.
- Cut patties in half and stuff into warmed pita.
- Add all other toppings ensuring not to forget the Fed Up Foods Curried Pickled Zucchini!
- Enjoy with some rice!