Curried Pickled Zucchini Recipes - Lamb Burger
Fed Up Foods Curried Pickled Zucchini on your next lamb burger is going to blow away your taste buds. Here's how to make it...
Curried Pickled Zucchini on a Lamb Burger
Serving size 4 adult entrees
-Whole Wheat PitaBurger
-1 Lb. Ground Lamb
-1/4 Cup Diced Onion
-2 Cloves Garlic mined
-1 tsp dried mint (use fresh if available)
-1 tsp salt
-2 tsp cumin
-1/4 tsp. cinnamon
-1/4 tsp. black pepper
-1/2 tsp. oregano
-1/2 tsp. basil
-1/4 tsp. Paprika
- 1 egg
-2 cups Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro minced
-1tsp garlic powder
-1/8 cup minced onion
-1 Tbsp Cumin
-1/2 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
Dash of Salt and Pepper
Fed Up Foods Curried Pickled Zucchini
- Stir together all ingredients for sauce and put in fridge. Ideally let flavors meld for 20 minutes.
- Mix all contents for burgers into a bowl using hands.
- Form small balls 3 inches in size and mush into patties.
- Cook on griddle or pan to your liking. About 7 minutes on each side or until internal temperature is 130 degrees Fahrenheit - 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Warm pitas in oven at 200 degree F.
- Cut patties in half and stuff into warmed pita.
- Add all other toppings ensuring not to forget the Fed Up Foods Curried Pickled Zucchini!
- Enjoy with some rice!