Kickin' Pickled Beet Recipes - Epic Nachos
There are so many combinations of flavors that work perfectly with the Kickin' Pickled Beet from Fed Up Foods. These Nachos are a great way to boost your nacho game and impress your friends.
1/2 # Ground Meat (pork or beef) OR a can of Black Beans
Veggies of your choice (Onion, Garlic, Corn, Peppers)
Fed Up Foods Kickin' Pickled Beet (chopped up)
Cumin + Chili Powder + Garlic Powder (to taste)
Salt + Pepper (to taste)
Sour Cream, Guacamole, Hot Sauce (optional)
- Cook your ground meat in a skillet on medium high with a little bit of oil/butter until brown. While cooking add in onions, garlic and spices to taste. If using frozen vegetables add them in during this step.
- Preheat your oven to 400.
- Grease a cookie sheet and make your nachos!
- Layer chips, shredded cheese, ground meat, Kickin' Pickled Beet, raw veggies, etc.!
- Cook until chips are a little golden brown and cheese is melty (about 7 mins).
- Broil on HI for 2 mins or less (keep an eye on them cuz they'll get cooked fast!)
- Add other garnishes like hot sauce, sour cream, guacamole, or microgreens!
Serving size: 2-4 people, depending how hungry you are!